Introducing bowfishing’s newest and best developed light housing! These housings are engineered to give you more than you’ve ever gotten out of a bowfishing light before. With a shape that is designed to focus light to shine where the fish are, instead of into the sky and shore dwellers’ windows, you can stop wasting half of your light and start seeing more fish. Not only does our design put twice as much light into the water, it also eliminates those interactions with angry home owners who don’t want boat lights shining in their house all night. Some of our features include:
- Sleek and sturdy riveted stainless steel construction
- Hinged cover with latches for simple bulb changes
- Clear poly-carbonate lens is impact-resistant
- Measures 20-3/4″ long x 10-1/2″ wide x 6-1/2″ deep
- Mogul base socket included
This housing does not include the ballast, bulb, or cord. It does include a mounting bracket, a bulb socket, and a wire lead.